Why Choose Us?
Our Physios have experience of working at the highest levels in sport in Northern Ireland and Internationally. We have practitioners with post graduate qualifications in Sport and Exercise Medicine and we specialise in assessment, diagnosis and successful rehabilitation of sports injuries. We look to maximise the athlete’s condition and put strategies in place to prevent injury.
We have the knowledge and experience to recognise early when onward referral is necessary. Whether this is for further investigation (MRI, CT Scan, X-ray) or to see an orthopedic specialist, we have the contacts to refer you to the appropriate service fast.
What do we offer?
- Injury prevention
- Individual treatment/re-hab programme to improve performance
- Injury rehabilitation to maximise recovery
- We offer treatment and individual rehab programmes to prevent injury, speed up injury recovery and improve performance.
- Spinal mobilisation
- Soft tissue therapies including Trigger Point Release (TPR), Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Rehabilitation to improve: strength, stability, balance, Neuro-muscular control and flexibility.
What is our experience/background?
Our physios have worked with International Soccer, Northern Ireland Senior Mens’ Football, Ulster Rugby, GAA, Hockey, Swimming and Irish Dancing
If you are involved in a sports club and wish to speak to us regarding club rates please get in touch.
Who is it for?
Everyone, whether you want to compete in your first park run or your 10th Iron Man, we treat from those who enjoy sport as a hobby to elite athletes. We will tailor your treatment to your needs.
Examples of injuries:
- ACL repairs, ankle sprains, rotator cuff tears, shoulder impingement syndrome (swimmer’s shoulder), shin splints.
- Do you have a recurring injury? Let us get to the root of the problem and offer a long term solution.
- Everything we do incorporates the latest evidence based sport medicine practices and guidelines.
- Reduced U18 rate
- We aim to keep you with the same practitioner for continuity of care as much as possible.